Dec 22, 2011

Sicky Mcsicky

Today I feel horrible. I worked all day this past week from temp jobs to another and my current part time job at night.  I think it took a toll on my body. Last night I didn't have to close at my part time job and this morning i didn't have any temp job. I went to bed at 7pm last night and woke up at 7 am this morning. That is crazy. I started having running nose, so hopefully it's just a common cold. I hope so...
Worst way to spend a work free day. You would think I would be in bed because of partying too hard...nope...story of my life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greаt ωay of obsегving things - I'm a bit more of a monochrome guy, myself

My blog; wiki.postgresqlrussia.org
my page > Adjustable Toe Ring

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management