Dec 21, 2011

I got a surprise

I don't like being surprised at all. It makes me so nervous! The idea of someone picking something out for me drives me off the wall. So this is the first that someone suprised me with a gift. And it's not bad at all, it put a huge smile on my face. One of the longest friendship I have is with my college friend Kayla. We hit it off really well and even though I transfered to a different school, she has stuck by me for 3 years. I honestly can say, for someone who lives across the country (she lives in NJ, I live in TX) she is the most consistant friend I have.  I get sad thinking that i can't physically run to her for help, but i keep her in mind when I feel alone and hopeless. I've been burned by so many girls this year, she doesn't understand how much this mean to me. It's like this present reassured that I am doing something right, I actually have a friend that appreciates me. 
Kayla's xmas card. Her mom is so funny


Inside this huge box i get another huge wrapped box. I won't show everything I got from her but I did get an organizer that are black and white. I have a black and white theme to my room. I have no clue what i will do with this. If you have any suggestions fill me in. I currently use the small white one for magazines i need to read or finish reading. I use the small black one to hold my make-up palletes. I have no idea what i would use the big black one, maybe place the shoes i use every day in there. I might go to Ikea or target to buy a book shelf. hmm...


I bought kayla something from JewelMint.com, if you haven't heard of it YOU need to go. Its one of my obsession. I know she will love the jewelry i bought her, cause I drooled over it and now it sold out. I'm currently one the waiting list. This shits cray lol. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is presented on
web?

my homepage :: quantrim reviews

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management