Dec 15, 2011

A Trip To The MAC Store


I haven't been to a MAC store for a while nor have I bought any new make-up. My day started out awful so i took my roommate christmas and birthday shopping for her boyfriend. Before we left the mall, I had to do some window shopping. Of course Window shopping really meant that I would get tempted into buying a lot of stuff. But i was proud of myself and left with two things and only damaged my debit card  (thats right debit card i'm staying away from credit cards for good) with 36 bucks, that's including tax.

First thing I bought was this shimmery blush by MAC in Amberling Rose. What I love about it is that kind of gives a bronze sun kissed glow to your cheeks. I normally stay around the pink, orange and some times red colors for my cheeks and I love them pigmented. I just feel like if I am going to wear color on my face I want everyone to see it. But since I've had my current job at Hollister, they want a more natural look. This blush does the trick. I absolutely love it.


Now I have a dark skin tone and this highlights my cheeks and doesn't appear that pigmented, so I would believe this would be very pigmented for fair to medium skin. I would suggest you should use a neutral eye shadow (copper or bronze) and add a glossy or nude shade. For a night look try a red lip or try it with this lip stick I just bought from MAC.


 The second thing i bought, because i can't leave a MAC store without lip color, was LoveLorn in a Lustre finish. Being that it has a lustre finish, it has a more glossy and wet look to your lips and last a bit longer than a Glaze finish.

Funny thing is, as i was purchasing these two items I got a call from Hollister asking me to come in for work. Luckily i didn't wear much eye shadow, wore little mascara and wore brown eyeliners, But i still had the blush and the lipstick I tried on before buying them.  I was in luck, i wore makeup and it looked natural enough to pass off as   going bare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management